Poetry | $10 $8
Cover drawing by Jasper Carlson.
These epistolary poems, addressed to Sager's "failed" writing projects, detail the restless mind of a writer whose moments of doubt about the usefulness of his art lead to broader questions based in autobiography, theory, and other fictions.
- 06.11.14 | Trey Sager's Dear Failures reviewed in The Volta Blog
- 07.26.13 | Trey Sager interviewed by Anna Moschovakis at BOMBLOG
- 06.15.12 | Rain Taxi Reviews: Dear Failures
- 05.29.12 | Where We Expect to See You Soon and Dear Failures reviewed at Rain Taxi
- 10.31.11 | Dear Failures by Trey Sager is reviewed in HTMLGIANT